Monday, April 13, 2009

Warning: Do NOT buy this product for your kids.


Doug and I enjoy Boost products for ourselves when we have days where we are lax about eating our vegetables. They are great for my grandparents as well for added nutrition and energy. So when I saw that Boost came out with a similar drink aimed toward children, and I had some coupons, I picked some up. I especially thought the "probiotic straw" was a neat idea.

I neglected to read the ingredients. My Mistake.

After drinking one of these, Natalya was bouncing off the walls ALL day like she'd eaten three pounds of sugar. I then read the ingredients, there is an added 244kcal of Energy! Energy! Like kids need extra energy!! Are these people insane?? Natalya was still hyper today. Perhaps it is because we have always limited the amount of junk and candy/sugar she eats, but it sure was something.

Doug will be drinking the remainder of the pack I bought and I will not be buying any more. I also sent a letter to Boost. We will see what they say. I am very curious if they will respond.

No comments: