Monday, April 27, 2009

Waitress, we'll have four rounds of antibiotics please

Hello, my name is Dr. X, how can I help you today?

Well, let's see, today we're feeling a bit like something the truck ran over, so ... let's take a look at the menu.

mmmhmmm

Allright, I believe I'll have one of the azithromax, since penicillin doesn't sit well and some flonase on the side.
Doug'll be having the classic penicillin
Natalya will try the Doxycycline, although we'd like to trade the side of possible gray teeth for nothing on the side
and for Zachary? How about the Omnicef, the one that smells like fruit punch- that way when he spits half of it back on me it will at least smell good, okay?

Great! Four rounds of antibiotics coming up.

And.... hopefully we'll all be well in a week! ACk!

No comments: