Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Publix , Food Lion, and Target

Due to the Advantage Buy being in-between specials, I didn't really have any mm's, no time to look around, so I didn't do as great as normal, and I had to buy a bottle of infant tylenol (not on sale, no coupons! *gasp*) for my sick baby, but still did pretty decent. :) Decent enough to have the guy behind me asking me all kinds of questions and saying he was going to have to talk to his wife about coupons! lol. oh and made sure to get in my fave cashier, Ben's, lane. Hi Ben! luv ya!

1 Glucerna cereal
1 Horizon half-gallon milk
3 Michelina pasta al dente
3 Muir Glen tomato sauce
4 Suave hair product
2 Blue Diamond Almonds
1 Tylenol Infant drops
2 Silk Soy milk
2 cans Black Beans
1 pack carrots
1 bag romaine mix
2 Sargento sliced cheese
1 5lb bag red potatoes
Total oop: $20.39
Total savings: $47.40 (60% savings)

Then a quick stop today for a few items I found new coupons for

4 Blue Diamond Almonds
1 Juicy Juice Immunity
total oop: $5.38
Total savings: $13.75 (61% savings)

Three separate trips to Food Lion (two for me and one for Doug, who was very proud of himself for getting the free reusable bag (I didn't ask him about it because I didn't want to overwhelm him :) )
3 Scott Naturals toilet paper
3 Entemenn's Salt&Pepper Pistachios (clearanced, Doug's favorite)
2 reusable Food Lion bags
total oop: $6.86
Total savings: $15.85 (57% savings); my savings on the tp, the item I went in for: 83%

And...at Target, a Special K overdose! :)
20 boxes Special K (various flavors)
total oop: 9.96
Total savings: $74.80 (87% savings)

No comments: