Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Publix and my new favorite cashier

His name is Ben. I went in at 4:10ish and N had soccer at 5. We were in and out and in a rush, it was a little busy, and I chose the friendliest-looking and most easy-going looking cashier I saw. His name...Ben. He didn't bat an eye at my coupons and scanned them all no comments. Awesome! That is the first time I have ever had that happen. Too bad I didn't get to finish my shopping because we ran out of time. I will have to go back and get the rest of the things on my list later this week.

So...here's my haul:
24 20oz Vitamin waters
6 Stonyfield yogurts
2 Stonyfield smoothies
1 Banana Nut Cheerios
1 Multigrain Cheerios
1 Publix Bleach (penny item)
3 Mueller Pastas
2 Pam Cooking Sprays
2 Spice Islands Grinders
2 Sundown Vitamins
2 packs Toufayan wraps
1 Knox Gelatin
2 Juicy Juices
Total oop: $3.88
Total Savings: $87.89

2 comments:

starbucksgirl said...

Hey Earthy, how much were the Spice Island Grinders?

starbucksgirl said...

That's a pretty good balance for all those goodies. Did you get the vitamin water coupons from Southern Savers? I hesitated to print those as they do not have unique identifier numbers for each one and I don't think that the store will be redeemed for them. I have been meaning to ask Jenny about that at Southern Savers. Let me know and have a great day!