Friday, April 24, 2009

The illness continues

Well, now I have it. Woke up with a 100.4 fever and horrid headache that still won't go away. Z was up all night screaming in my ear, and Doug left to go sleep on the couch around 1am, with no luck. Now Z doesn't want to sleep. He is happy as long as I don't lay down with him. As soon as he lays down he starts screaming (and this kid can SCREAM...in my ear...and me with a headache)- what's up with that???

Now that all four of us have had some variation of this same thing, and Natalya has been confirmed as having something bacterial...and she's feeling much better (and on antibiotics) I am wondering if we all were exposed to the same bacteria somewhere over the last week. Since Z likes to stick everything in his mouth, it's very possible. Which means we all need antibiotics. I will call the dr on Monday to ask his opinion. Doug still has a lingering headache, I have a fever of 99.6 (even with all the tylenol I've been taking all day) and Z is really unhappy, especially when his fever flares up (I've been trying to keep the motrin in him because he is miserable and makes me miserable when his temp goes up).

Please send healing vibes our way!

2 comments:

Phillip said...

Sorry to hear you're all ill. Hope ya'll have a speedy recovery!

starbucksgirl said...

Sorry you're not doing well Brandy. Hope you get some good antibiotics and fell better soon. My girlfriends and I will pray for your family today while we are out to lunch. :)