Saturday, April 25, 2009

My stockpile goes the way of $144

Mom was involved in a massive yardsale yesterday at her company- and I gave her my two+ bins of stockpiled health and beauty items, most of which I only paid tax for, some I paid $.25 for, and some were moneymakers, so I didn't pay anything for them. I had been using these things in gift bags/baskets, but I am running out of room! I know I will be getting more deals and I thught I'd pass along these deals at 1/4 of retail price, making a little profit, and helping other people get good deals on new brand name products at the same time.

Result: $143.85

1 comment:

starbucksgirl said...

That's a great idea. We just had a yard sale last weekend and I contemplated selling my stuff but then decided against it. Now I wish I had (wink).

In answer to your question about RR at Publix. I have never used them but have always wondered if they would work also. I'm not shopping at Walgreens anymore because it is such a hassle, however, if you find out the answer let me know.

You'll be happy to know that I spoke with Tim again today. I'm on my way out the door right now but will fill you in later.

One thing I've been thinking about and wanted to run by you. I think we might want to be careful about publishing Tim or Dave's names on our blogs; I'd hate for them to look up our private conversations about them. I've done this in the past but am just going to use their first names from now on. What do you think about that?

Also, we prayed for you today at lunch. My girlfriends and I went out for Indian food at Sitar in West End and I told them about you and the sickness that you guys had and we prayed for you. I can't wait to meet you one day and get a chance to shop together.

Kelly