Saturday, May 9, 2009

A quick Publix trip

I made a quick trip in today to pick up a few things. We were doing some driving around, so no refrigerated items on my list, and they were out of the electrasol, darn it all! I need dishwashing detergent- and FREE is always a plus! I realized in the car I forgot to give him one of my competitor coupons, so I should have been a dollar less (I hate that!), but I had Doug, N, Z and my Dad in the car waiting on me, so I was rushing.

Anyway, here's what I got...
2 Lay's potato chips
2 Sunchips
2 loaves wheat bread
2 boxes Back to Nature cookies
4 Jello pudding 6-packs
1 Glucerna cereal
1 Post Trail Mix cereal
2 Suave shampoo
3 Dole pineapple chunks
6 Johnsons and Johnsons first aid items
1 Muir Glen tomato sauce
Total oop: $7.69 (should have been $6.69)
Total savings: $57.67 (should have been $58.67), percent saved: 87%

My Dad was very impressed. I also forgot to see if they would take the Wags rr's, so I'll have to try that next time since I have $40 in rr's that I have to spend before next week!

No comments: