Friday, May 1, 2009

Harris Teeter

I made my way to Harris Teeter today to try my hand at triple coupon week. Many of the things i had on my list were cleaned out (no Nestle Flipz ... NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!) :( But the cashier said they will be getting a truck Saturday and they usually restock Saturday evening for Sunday, so I'll be going again Sunday morning before the post-church crowd hits. Sweet. This was an awesome trip. The cashier and bagger were super nice and helpful. AND they took my Rite Aid $5/$25 coupon! Awesome!

Here's what I got
2 Reynolds Wrap recycled
3 Bertolli organic pasta sauce
1 Planters Big Nut bars
2 Dole All Natural fruit jars peaches
2 McCormick Chili Powder
1 McCormick Red Chili flakes
2 Speed Stick 24/7
12 Dannon yogurts (they had pineapple!!! SCORE!)
2 Egglands Eggs
Total oop: $9.63
Total Savings: $47.02 (80% savings) and will get back the cost of one Reynolds Wrap for mail-in-rebate I printed on Earth Day, $2.99 making total after mir: $6.64 for a savings of... 87%

1 comment:

starbucksgirl said...

I'm so glad that you had a nice experience. :) I am going to go and talk to them tomorrow before church to apologize and then maybe shop (we'll see). LOL.