Monday, May 25, 2009

Another Publix trip

I couldn't resist the new Target printable deals, so we went to Publix again today. I also swung by Kroger and CVS while in the area. CVS didn't have anything I was looking for so I just got some Boost for my grandmother to use a coupon before it expired and got two of the Sobe lifewaters as fillers (since they were bogo. No coupons). Spent $.86 there after a $5 ecb (my grandmother gave me $ for her Boost and I earned one ecb for it).

Publix
I should point out here that the cashier totally messed up my coupons. She got way confused because I had so many competitor coupons that looked alike and I can't figure out what she did, but she entered toooo many coupons! (my printables never want to scan so they have to be manually entered). Once my total was down to around 5-ish dollars, and she still had 11 $1 coupons to scan, I knew something was wrong. I tried to figure it out with no luck, so she just scanned three more q's and I paid $2.40 and she handed me 8 coupons back. I dunno what happened, but I tried to help her figure it out! She wasn't too worried about it.
1 Dixie 160ct Napkin
3 Dixie bowls
6 Dixie Plates
2 Glad straws
2lb shrimp
2lb cherries
1 cucumber
1.17lb zucchini
.5lb squash
10 Kraft dressings
1 Kraft bbq sauce
1 Kraft mayo
1 pack pork ribs
1 Kingsford charcoal
Total oop: $2.40 (total before tax: -$.11)
Total savings: $109.33 (98%)

Kroger
10 Vitaminwater
3 tomatoes on a vine
1 Hellman's Mayo
Total oop: $.40 (total before tax: -$.25)
Total savings: $22.13 (98%)

Total oop today: $3.66
(plus about $6 in gas to drive the 90 miles round trip to Nashville...totally worth it, as you can see!)

1 comment:

Tara said...

OMG what a cashier! haha! great trip though!