Sunday, May 10, 2009

A great deal at Rite Aid


I discovered a great deal at Rite Aid today if you need Zyrtec (or even if you don't) 35ct bottles of Zyrtec are on sale for $18.99, and there's an in-ad coupon for $5. In the paper last week, there were coupons for $4/1 Zyrtec. Combine these for $9 off one, paying $9.99 for one bottle.
Then...there's the following scr's:
#15 scr for $2 wyb one zyrtec
#50 scr for $10 wyb $25 of J&J products (of which zyrtec is one)
$500 scr for $25 gift card wyb $50 of allergy products (of which zyrtec is included)

So, buy three at $56.97 before coupons and use the $5 and $4 coupons. Then use a $5/$25 purchase printable coupon: pay $24.97+ taxoop and get back
$12 rebate and $25 gift card.

Profit: $12.03

4 comments:

starbucksgirl said...

Nice scenario. Almost makes me want to shop at Rite Aid. almost...

Earthy Mama said...

LOL! My Rite Aid is just as good as my Wags, so I will only shop at THAT ONE. :)

Never a Dull Moment.... said...

Hi! Did you actually buy these and do the deal? I was wondering if they really did accept the coupons from the Sunday insert along with the coupons from their ad. Thanks!

Earthy Mama said...

I haven't done this deal yet, but I have never had a problem before combining Rite Aid and manu q's. Their company policy is to allow stacking the two (one manufacturer coupon and one Rite Aid coupon- a Rite Aid coupon is any coupon in their in-ad or online that starts with "RC")