Monday, May 18, 2009

I love the mail!

Some days I love getting the mail. Today I got

2 coupons for a free drink at Starbucks (I complained about some seriously terrible drinks I got a wilie back)
1 coupon for a free mega-pack of Huggies (up to $18 value) and 2 $1/1 Huggies dipes q's. (got these for complaining about the last pack of Huggies I had- several dipes were totally missing tabs. weird)
A flyer of coupons for Unilever products I got as a thank you for complimenting Shedd's Spread Country Crock. (oddly, on this flyer, there weren't any q's for Country Crock.) That's irony at its best. ;)
a whole slew of coupons I either traded for, giving away some q's I didn't need for some I really DID, or were a gift. :) Some coupons included were $1.50/1 Hellman's mayo q's, $1/1 Hidden Valley Ranch q's, $1.25/1 Klondike bar q's. These were from coupon books released in Florida and Ga Publix stores but haven't been found in TN yet.

It's like Christmas in my mailbox! :)

1 comment:

starbucksgirl said...

Man, I'm seriously jealous of that mega pack of diapers right about now. LOL. :)