Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I learned from the master

My best Publix deal yet!! Mainly because I learned that my fave Publix, at least at this trip (I suspect it depends on the manager) takes Wags rr's!!! :) And I had about $40 in them!!
The cashier was flabbergasted. He said I taught him several new things and wanted to know if he could go shopping with me. lol. He said I deserved a trophy. I learned my tricks from the master! (Thanks Kelly!!)

I did this in two transactions to take advantage of two $5/$50 coupons I had.
Without further ado...

3 boxes Electrasol tab
1 8 o'clock coffee
3 Covergirl makeup remover pads
4 V8 Splash
30 jars Earth's Best organic baby food (my favorite!! when I don't make it, this is what I prefer to buy)
1 Hellman's mayo
4 Johnson & Johnson first aid items
3 Reach floss
1 Glucerna
2 Green Giant frozen veggies
5lb bananas
2 zucchini squash
2 bags baby carrots
1 package mushrooms
1 5lb bag Florida oranges
2 Schick Quattro razors (I had a raincheck for 6, and they had 2, so I have a raincheck for four still)
1 6-pack Jello pudding
3 boxes Eggo blueberry waffles
1 Cascade rinse aid
2 Silk light Chocolate milk
3 Gortons premium salmon filets
2 Gorton's butterfly shrimp
2 Suave shampoo/conditioner
4 boxes Back to Nature cookies
1 Mentos gum (to get over $40 on my first trans...oops!)

Total oop: $1.60 (!!!!!!!!!!!!) (Yes, that was one dollar and sixty cents. No numbers are missing. I actually paid these with change from my wallet.)

I used Wags rr's: $23 (these were earned for items I only paid tax for, so practically free rr's)

Total savings (including rr's): $189.28; or 99% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY SHEEP!!!

It took two pictures to fit it all in!!

2 comments:

starbucksgirl said...

That's quite impressive. You can call me sensei from now on. LOL.

I'm so glad you got some of the Earth's Best. I stocked up too this week. Got about 50 jars for the new baby.

Hope to see you soon sweetie!

Michelle said...

Wow--now that is what I call super savings!! Great Job!