Monday, May 18, 2009

Great Huggies deal at Kroger

If you're a Kroger shopper and in need of diapers, they have a good deal on diapers this week- made even better by e-coupons. You have to register your card with ecoupons and cellfire to get the great deal. If you're unfamiliar with how these work, they are coupons you load to your shopper's card and can stack with paper coupons.

Here's the details:
Kroger is offering an instant savings of $3 when you buy $15 in Huggies Products with your Kroger Card
Huggies Jumbo Pack Diapers are priced at $8.99 ea

Buy 2 packs of Huggies Pure & Natural Diapers @ $8.99 each (Total: $17.98)
Use: 2 - $3/1 Natural Coupons
Use: 1 - $3/2 Cellfire coupon
Use: 1 - $1.50/1 Huggies Shortcuts coupon
Receive instant $3 off for purchasing $15 worth
Total oop: $4.48 plus tax
*This will work if the Pure & Natural diapers are included. If they are not you will need to replace the 2 - $3/1 coupons with 2 - $1.50/1 coupons and your new total will be $7.48 plus tax (which is still a pretty good deal!)

4 comments:

starbucksgirl said...

Brandy, It looks like there is only a $1/1 coupon on cellfire now. :( Still a good deal though.

Earthy Mama said...

Aww man! that's a bummer. I still have it showing on my card for some reason, even though I've used it. weird. When I did the deal on Wed, the shortcuts q didn't come off, so I emailed them and they put $1.50 in shortcut dollars on my card. I guess this means next time I use my card, it will automatically take $1.50 off my total.
My Kroger didn't carry Pure and Natural dipes, and I've recently heard that they only go up to size 2 anyway (you know my little chunky monkey is bigger than that!). So if you need any more of those q's let me know ;)

starbucksgirl said...

It's good that you checked your receipt. My shortcuts don't always come off either.

That's correct. The amount will just be deducted the next time you go to Kroger. They are good about doing that when you email them.

BTW, Jason (hubby) found a $2/1 coupon for the regular huggies. Let me know if you need the link to it.

Earthy Mama said...

yeah, I'd love the link to the $2/1- you never know! I know there's a way to work Rite Aid this week to get some free dipes, haven't done it yet though.