Saturday, February 16, 2008

Detox day 3

Ok, so last night I had the tinglies, but not nearly as much as before. Weird! It was more gooey. blech. I feel really good today. Not as tired and sluggish as I normally am, and I haven't had all that much sleep in the last couple of days, but also not as much caffeine. COOL!

They don't look as bad b/c I didn't take them right away, so they faded a bunch, so imagine them a lot darker in the white areas.



Just in case you think you might want to try this- I ordered my pads through a friend- they are Avon brand. I have another friend who tried Avon's and Kinoki's and she said the Avon were better, Kinoki were gel-like and really, really disgusting in the morning. YUK! Also, if you buy another brand, make sure they don't have an aluminum backing. Aluminum is not good for your body and would certainly not help if you are trying to detoxify.

To order from Avon, contact your local Avon representative, or mine, if you want her name/email info, let me know. :)

No comments: