Saturday, June 6, 2009

Kroger, Rite Aid, Walgreens

I went to Wags again hoping to find more Ecotrin since LAGirl sent me a bunch of coupons I hadn't been able to use yet, and almost everyone in my family is on aspirin therapy and takes baby aspirin one-a-day, but alas, no Ecotrin. (Also still looking for more meters- but no more of those either). I did get a few more insect repellants that had to be price-adjusted b/c the signage hadn't been updated from a sale price, so I got them at the sale price even though they were no longer on sale. Whee!
Then a few things from Kroger that were cheap/free and I can't find one receipt, but when I do, I'll add those to my totals. And Rite Aid for the cheap sunscreen b/c we go through a ton of that in the summer with our northern-European white skin. :)

Walgreens
4 Cutter Insect Repellant
Total oop: $.76 (tax only, items were free after coupons)
Total saved $8.00 (91% savings)

Rite Aid
8 Aveeno Sunscreen
Total oop: $46.54
*savings: $45.46
Rebates to receive: $30 cash plus two totes with coupons/samples
Total oop after rebates: $16.54 (after rebate makes these a little over $2/ea including tax- AWESOME!!)
Total savings after rebates: $75.46 (78%)

Kroger
Went to Kroger the first time and saw Organic Valley chocolate milk on clearance, and I knew I had a bunch of coupons at home, so I went home for the coupons and came back to get those and some a few other clearance items and some mac and cheese for my Mom. Wouldn't you know it, on the second trip I discovered the Eggland's eggs were marked down to $1.59/dozen. And I have coupons for those...at home! ugh. So I am hoping those will still be on sale tomorrow even though it's a new ad-week because we eat a TON of eggs and that's an awesome deal!
8 Organic Valley 1 liter chocolate milks
4 Santa Cruz lemonade/strawberry lemonade
4 Velveeta Shells and cheese
Total oop: $9.07
Total savings: $27.44 (67%)

No comments: