Sunday, June 7, 2009

CVS and Publix

I tried the pampers deal at CVS and nope- not printing. The first CVS gave me a hard time and said there's "No way we can print ecb's if it's not working". Bahooey. I know you can force them. I finally got the mgr to agree to give me $5 coupon on my next purchase, since I was using them right away, but he said I could only do one because the limit was one. (although he couldn't find that written anywhere to prove that point. He made it up. nice. this is the CVS I don't like).
So I went to the GOOD CVS and the mgr there forced the ecb's on three packs for me. :) I will be calling Customer Service tomorrow (along with everyone else! They're going to be inundated!!) to get my $10ecb for the two packs I didn't get them on.
Both CVS stores were aware of the deal and the problem with them not printing.

Here's what I got
CVS
6 packs Pampers jumbo pack diapers
2 Fusion Razors
2 Bayer Contour Monitors
1 Birthday card (for Natalya's friend's b-day party)
2 Sunday papers (on sale for $1)
2 6-packs Kleenex Viva paper towels
Total oop: $24.79 (CS should give me $10 back in ecb's for Pampers deal problem)
ecb's left: $9 (plus $10 I should receive- makes them $19 left, so $5.79 oop after ecb's)

Publix
2 boxes Lansinoh Nursing Pads
1/4 Watermelon
1 Vlasic pickles
2 blocks Kraft Monterey jack cheese
3 Wholly Guacamole
1 Reddi-whip topping
1 Publix sub
Total oop: $4.38
Total savings: $42.77

1 comment:

Tara said...

great deals! I am just very disappointed that the diaper deal was not working and they gave you a hard time about it (even with all the info/printouts you gave them!?!) I am not going to even attempt this one at my cvs, I KNOW they will give me a hard time. ugh