Monday, October 15, 2007

Pathology results complete!

I have an appointment with the doctor on Friday to find out the results. I don't know whether I'm hoping for "We couldn't find anything" or "There was a problem and it was..."
A little of me wants both. The first because it means it was a random accident and any future pregnancies are more than likely safe, but also, there's no way to know if it will happen again. The second because it means there was something wrong and it might be preventable in the future, but that it might be genetic and now that we know, we have a higher chance of it happening again.
Nothing I worry about now will change the outcome, so I'm trying to just keep my shorts on and wait until Friday to find out. After three and a half months, what's three more days after all?

No comments: