Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My entry was printed in Sunday's Rome paper

Here's the article and photo video of the contest...
Main story:
http://news.mywebpal.com/partners/68...ews840189.html

link to individual entries/videos:
http://news.mywebpal.com/news_tool_v...tomPageID=3506

Natalya is doing much better- the spots are going away, you have to look really close to see the ones on her arms and legs and the ones on her face and chest/back are there, but much lighter. Yahoo!!
Today was swimming class. She is getting much braver! She likes to jump off into my arms and once, when I was a little far away and not quite prepared, she went all the way under unexpectedly. She popped up and said, "Mommy, I'm like a duck!!"
Then she kept telling me "Natalya's like a fish!" when she was swimming, of which she was doing very well. She had two pool noodles under her arms and was holding hierself up all by herself- the lifeguard and I were standing next to her, but we weren't holding her, she was just kicking and paddling away!! I was so pround of her!!

No comments: