Wednesday, September 26, 2007

2 years and 2 months

I am totally surprised every day by how good Natalya's vocabulary is. Her sentence structure, word choice and correct usage of pronouns blows my mind. Today we were brushing our teeth and some water sprayed on her hand, which was on the sink. She lifted her hand, looked at it and said "Hey! You spit on me!" Haha. I apologized even though it wasn't me. ;) She uses the words "me" and "you" correctly 90% of the time.

For some reason I have a sinking feeling in my stomach today. One of my Mom friends was due yesterday and she was having some regular contractions last night and lost her plug. We think she may be having her little one today. I am so excited for her but I suddenly got this ache deep in my stomach. I hope and pray everything is ok with her and my feelings are related to my own loss, and not something going on with her or her son. I knew this day would be difficult because being due in September, we shared our pregnancy up until I lost Margaret. She found out she was pregnant several weeks after I did and we've been riding the roller coaster together. I can't help but think I should have a three week old baby right now and be sharing the joys of having a newborn with her.

Donna, I love you honey, and I hope you're having an easy delviery and a healthy happy baby boy will be joining us soon.

No comments: