Tuesday, August 28, 2007

What next?

Woke up at 2am and I was sweating bullets. Checked on Natalya, who was whining and she was sweaty too. I laid down with her and finally she went back to sleep- checked the thermostat and it's 83 degrees in here, but set on 75. Air is coming out, but it's not cold.

I've been having on and off problems with the a/c for months, but it's never just gone out. So I flipped the breaker and turned off the ac for a bit, then turned it back on and thought i felt cold air coming out so i went back to bed, after turning the fan on myself.

Natalya wakes up at 7am (after I've had about 4 hours of sleep, waking up every half hour) and it still doesn't feel cool.

Check the thermostat- 80 degrees. I think the only reason it dropped those few degrees was because it's cooler outside.

UGH!!!

What Next?????

No comments: