Monday, August 13, 2007

In Rememberance

I went to the hospital today to pick up Margaret's official hospital pictures - they were provided free. I also picked up my placenta since the lab completed their pathology of it. We still have Natalya's placenta in the freezer, and one day the plan is to bury it and plant a tree, so hopefully we can now put them together. I like the thought of that so that's likely what we'll do. I hope to have results back within the next few weeks so we can find out if there was anything to be learned from her death, or if it's going to be chalked up as "one of those things".

I couldn't look at the photos right away, but I did look at them after I got home. Each time is hard, knowing that the child in the photo was my child and she is no longer with us. I also wonder what happened each time I see them, and I want to be able to find out so I can put that part to rest.

No comments: