Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Dreams

A few nights ago I dreamt that Mrs. McCulley was telling me that she was watching Margaret and I shouldn't worry. It was a very realistic and comforting moment. I woke up feeling at peace for the first time in a long time.

Several of my Mommy friends from the internet have lost children, but after birth. One of them, Courtney, lost her twin sons Anthony and Grant, after they were born premature, and another of them, Marie, lost her son Jared, to SIDS.
This morning a friend of mine said she had the following dream/vision:
in one of those half-awake states, I had this wonderful vision of Marie's Jared and your Anthony and Grant welcoming Margaret and the 4 of them playing together.

I do believe that spirits contact us in dream and both of these are very comforting to me.

No comments: