Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A tale of Pooping

We were out running errands this past weekend and we went in Dollar General to look for something. (Don't remember what) While we were browsing, Natalya gave me a look and I asked her if she needed to go potty. She said "Yes mommy poo-poo in the potty" SO I looked down her diaper to make sure she hadn't already done so. Nope. SO we left (because you know there's not a public restroom at DG) and walked a few stores down, looking for one that might have a restroom she could use. I came across a little mom/pop shoe store that had some cute kids shoes. We went in and Natalya looked at me "MOMMY! I need to go poo-poo in the potty!" So I asked the guy if they had a restroom and he said sure- showed me where it was. I took off her diaper, and it was totally dry. I was shocked since it had been approx. 5 minutes since she told me she had to go. I helped her on the potty and she peed (a lot) and then pooped. I was SO PROUD of her!
We're on the way!!

No comments: