Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A new pic of me

Please forgive me... I had to do this myself since I am disconnecting the cable modem tomorrow and I wanted to get a pic up before that. :) So, this is ... rough. But you can at least see the big ol' belly. :)



Luckily I have not gained any weight in the last 9 weeks. Maybe a pound, I have been between 172/173 since 25 weeks. Seeing as I started out 30 pounds heavier than when I got pg with N, that is a blessing b/c I gained nearly 50lb with her. At this rate I will weigh less full-term with Z than I did with N. That would be weird.

Also, Doug and I have agreed that I am not as big now as I was when I had M. She was a big baby, and I know I was bigger with her at 31 weeks than I am now. I do think I am carrying Z more side-to-side b/c I seem wider than I did with the girls, and I have these bulges on the sides I've neer had before, but I am definitely not sticking out in the front as much...actually, I am not sticking out as much as I was with N either. Strange.

For comparison...
Me at 35 weeks with Natalya


Me at about 29 weeks with Margaret

No comments: