Thursday, September 18, 2008

The email I got today tells me that my little one is piling on the weight and chubby rolls at 33 weeks, and we got to see some of those rolls today on u/s. :) We also got to see him sucking and swallowing, watching his tongue motions and watching him breathing. He again had his face pressed into my placenta so no 3d pics for doug yet. Hopefully next week he will decide to show his face a little better.
Everything looks great! Mavis (my midwife) and I talked about plans as we get further along, and she said we could think about stripping my membranes at 38/39/40 weeks to help things move a little faster since we would like for him to not stay in too long b/c of my clotting disorder...and because I do NOT want to be induced. SO that will probably be the plan.
Z and I are still discussing his arrival, and how he needs to vacate earlier than originally planned. I think he's listening.

Meanwhile, the shower is planned for next Saturday and hopefully all our family and friends will be able to make it. We are thrilled to be able to celebrate his arrival and his life. :)

No comments: