Thursday, September 4, 2008

CVS deal for the week

I did my CVS shopping today- changed around my original scenarios for some other deals, but they didn't have a few of the things so I had to re-work all my numbers on the fly and made a few rookie mistakes. I think I could have saved an additional $9.90, but I still did pretty good. :)

Here's what I got for $16.34 (saved $130):


(not pictured, one Dawn Hand Renewal and one 24-count tylenol extra-strength)

3 Dawn orange antibacterials
3 Dawn Hand Renewals
3 Pantene shampoos
2 Pantene conditioners
2 Pantene hairsprays
2 twin packs Off Family-care
4 packs Skittles
2 Colgate Total Advanced
1 Cascade
2 Covergirl Outlast Lip Color
2 24-count Tylenol Extra Strength
4 twin-packs Schick disposable razors
2 Covergirl Wetslicks Amazemint

No comments: