Saturday, June 13, 2009

Morningstar sale!

WOOOHOOO!!!

I am so excited! Morningstar is bogo next week at Publix and I found an EBay listing for some organic coupons- a variety of q's, including 10 $2/1 Morningstar coupons. Unfortunately the listing doesn't end until the end of next week, and once the listing ended, I paid, it shipped, etc, it would be too late for me to use them (unless I got a raincheck).
Well, I sent a message to the seller asking if it would be possible to end the auction early if I bought them at her asking price (no bids were placed yet). She said she actually had enough for another set, and if I wanted to buy them, she'd do a private auction for me. Her asking price? $2.50 for 10 Morningstar q's and 2 $2/1 7th Generation coupons. WOOOHOOO!!!! These are going for an insane amount on EBay! I figured she would ask at least $9 for them. I snatched them up and she put them in the mail today- she's in GA, so I will have these by early next week- plenty of time for the sale. And, with the Target q's, this will give me overage. ON MORNINGSTAR!!! WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Can you tell how thrilled I am??

I also told her about the deal and she is going to go to Publix to stock up herself (since she saved some q's for herself)

4 comments:

starbucksgirl said...

Brandy, I was going to suggest that you buy them on EBAY earlier this last week when I saw your post. I'm glad you got them. I'm pretty excited for you. That's a phenomenal deal!
Kel

Earthy Mama said...

The last time they had them half off, I bought some, but they are going for ridiculous amounts right now! Sometimes, it's just not worth it. (why would you pay more than face value for a coupon??) crazy!

starbucksgirl said...

Hey, I went on EBAY and bought some of the $2.00/1 morningstar wyb charcoal to get some for myself but I won't need 10 packages. I'm going to use them for overage but will pick up some of the morningstar stuff for you. What kind do you want (burgers, breakfast stuff, etc).

Earthy Mama said...

ooh-ooh we like it all. Whatever they have in stock. bacon, sausage, chicken nuggets, hot dogs, etc. I think we'll be set on burgers since I have some mq's specifically for burgers, but anything else, I'll make freezer space for. THANK YOU!! :)