Friday, July 10, 2009

My little guy is barely a baby any more

I really can't believe it. Up until the end of last week he was only nursing and turning away all baby foods. (both store bought and homemade)

A couple of days ago, I decided to try small bits of soft foods and he LOVED IT! He is now eating little bits of soft foods, mashing it between his gums and eating a TON! When Natalya was this age, she was eating some baby foods but that's it. She didn't start eating bits of things until she was a lot older.
Today he ate two meals, pretty big meals too. The first was scrambled eggs, toast and pears...the second was salmon (Loves it!), black beans, rice and eggs. He kept grabbing my hand and pushing it in his mouth to put the food in there. Once he was done, he turned his head and that was that.

I'm not ready for him to grow up. He's the baby!

No comments: