Thursday, March 5, 2009

I love Walgreens

I made a lovely trip to Walgreens today. :)
I purchased the following:

4 bottles Vaseline lotion
5 tubes Colgate FreshMax toothpaste
3 boxes Puffs Plus lotion Tissues
8 bars Dove soap
1 bag trail mix
2 bottles Blink Tears



I paid $26.74 (on a Walgreens gift card) and $1.42 on an additional MC giftcard- and have to use for future purchases $29.50 in register rewards, which I intend to use toward the Huggies deal going on next week to get free diapers!

I love it when they pay you to shop there!

I intend to go back and get another 8 bars of Dove soap- there's a secret deal this week, buy 8 participating Dove products and get $10 in register rewards (their tags say $8, but it's printing 10). The Dove single bars of soap are working for this rr deal, even though they're not tagged, and with the in-ad coupon this week, these single bars are only $.99/each. That means you buy 8 bars for $7.92 plus tax and get $10 back in rr's.

No comments: