Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Deals from today

Target
5 boxes 10 pack Quaker Granola Bars
1 Johnsons Buddies Bar
1 Aveeno Baby Body Wash
2 Motts 6-pack applesauce

oop $9.46 with $2.73 left on gift card earned for granola bar purchase
Total oop: $6.73
(I would have gotten more applesauce but they were out!)

Rite Aid
7 rolls Bounty Basic paper towels
2 boxes bandaids
1 bottled water
2 large bags M&Ms

oop: $9.14 (1.02 on RA gift card)
will get back $2 mir for bandaid purchase
total oop: $6.12

Walgreens
(here there was drama. I went to the Wags I don't love b.c the one I like was out of Reach products. my son was screaming, the manager didn't want to take my rr's because the ink was faded - printed that way- i forgot to use the es coupons. sheesh. I am going back tomorrow to the Wags I like and straighten it all out, so this is what I will have spent after I get it all straightened out. I will still be out about $1.07 because the cashier entered my free item coupon wrong and it can't be fixed because the total was so little after coupons that it will be in the negative and can't be refunded. grrr.)

12 boxes Kleenex
4 Reach floss
2 Reach toothbrushes
1 double pack Reach toothbrush
1 Benadryl 12 ct adult
1 Benadryl children's 4 oz
1 Pantene Shampoo
1 Pantene Conditioner
1 Pantene Hairspray
2 large bags M&Ms
2 tubes Sensodyne
1 19.2 oz bag Bold Diamond Almonds

oop (after mistakes are corrected) $10.25
RR's left: $5
Total oop minus rr's: $5.25

Grand Total for today oop: $18.10

From yesterday:

CVS
6 bags TrueNorth Natural nuts
2 Irish Spring Bodywash
1 Dry Idea Roll-on
1 Aveeno shave gel

oop: $13.37 with $9.99ecb left
Total oop: $3.38

No comments: