Tuesday, June 3, 2008

New jobs and such

In case I haven't mentioned it here, Doug has a new job. He's home every night. *gasp* and two days a week off. *gasp*. It's almost like a real job! I am thrilled, Natalya is thrilled, little baby bean is thrilled (although admittedly, it's a little harder to tell).

Natalya keeps telling me, Mommy, I love it that my daddy's come home. And in the mornings, when she comes in and wakes me up, she says, Daddy's at work. He'll be home tonight. And then she grins.

He's working for Pepsi and as far as we can figure, will be working a lot of hours in the summer and less in the winter, since he's hourly that means save our money now so we can make it through the winter months, but you know what? We'll be fine. GREAT in fact. Because together we are more than we are alone.

No comments: