Sunday, March 8, 2009

More love from walgreens

I hit my favorite Walgreens today to get some diapers for super cheap and some other free items, but the Huggies register rewards weren't printing. Grr. The manager and I went round and round trying to figure out the problem and finally, we figured out they just plain weren't printing. So after thirty minutes he gave up and handed me ten dollars in cash. (I think I ended up with a free pack of diapers too? I'm so confused. Lol) So I only did one Huggies deal (three packs of dipes) but wanted to do three. I will go to another Walgreens tommorrow to see if they are working there. Fingers crossed!
I also want to get some more Dove deals using the trial deodorants and soaps, which the other wags was out of. I also want to get the free Coffeemate which they were out of.

Anyway, here's what I got (not including the confusing diaper issue)

3 Garnier Fructis shampoo
3 Garnier Fructis conditioner
1 Garnier Fructis hair detangler
3 Garnier Fructis hairspray
1 Garnier Fructis other hair care items
2 Revlon emery boards 6-packs
3 Glade Sense and sprays
1 newspaper
1 Easter pen
4 Colgate Total Advanced

Used
4 $1/1 Colgate manufacturer coupons
3 $4/1 Glade Scents spray manufacturer coupons
2 $1/1 Revlon nail care product manufacturer coupons
11 $1/1 Garnier Fructis
$4/1 Walgreens easysaver coupon for Glade Sense and spray x3
$2.50/1 Walgreens easysaver coupon for Colgate x4
$1/1 walgreens easysaver coupon for Revlon nailcare x2

Total oop: $8.29 (basically, cost of tax b/c I saved over $90)

No comments: