Monday, March 23, 2009

Learning the Publix ropes

I tried my hand at Publix again. :) I used a $5/50 HG Hills coupon (Thanks Starbucksgirl!) to lower my amount, so I padded my total with some items that were free with coupon, like Mentos and Wrigley's gum, to get above $50, before coupons. I think I did pretty well!

8 4-pack Yo-Plus yogurt
2 Bolthouse Farms Mochacchino
2 boxes Post Trail Mix Crunch Vanilla Cranberry Cereal
1 Fresh Express Bagged Salad
1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch dip mix
2 Mentos gum
2 Wrigley's gum
1 Publix Hand Sanitizer, 2 oz
7 2-pack Gerber Organic Baby Food
2 Tropicana Trop50 orange juice
1 bag Dove dark chocolates -penny item ;)
2 containers Publix deli Egg Salad
5 bags 5-pack Lender's Bagels
1 Extra Strength Tylenol 50ct (for Mamu)
1 Kingsford Mesquite Charcoal 17lb (a gift for Mamu and Papa, we have a gas grill)
1 3-pack boneless pork chops (a gift for Mamu and Papa)

oop $18.00, will get $5 back for Lender's bagels purchase from The Real Meal Deal
Total saved $88.63

Total oop: $18.00 - $5 rebate= $13.00

No comments: