Thursday, September 18, 2008

CVS this week

Here's my CVS haul for the week

1 Aleve Cold and Sinus 10 ct
4 Glade Air Fresheners
4 Purex laundry detergents
1 Dove deodorant
2 Revlon nail polishes
4 twin packs schick disposable razors
2 Covergirl Wetslicks Amazement lip gloss (these are soooo yummy!!)
1 Covergirl eyeshadow
2 Ragu spaghetti sauce
1 Skippy pnut butter
4 XL Hershey bars
1 Excedrin Extra Strength 20 ct
1 Dimetap Cough and Chest Congestion

for the grand total of $13.81; Saved $85.98 and I have $5.99 ecb's for next week.

I got thrown off by them not having enough spaghetti sauce for my scenario, then by the new cashier who was telling me something about one of my coupons that didn't make sense, and I added the candy bars b/c, well, I'm pregnant and they had ECB's! And I added the dimetapp b/c it was on clearance and I had a coupon...so, if I hadn't made my mistake and added those items, I would've only spent about $7. (only about a buck including my ecb's) oh well. Still not bad.

No comments: