Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Mommy, it's a "beee-beee"

Natalya says "baby" so cute. She pronounces it "bee-bee". Mommy, you've got a beebee in your tummy. I have a beebee in my tummy.
About said beebee. . . s/he is causing much morning sickness! I swear it gets worse each time.
I went today and had an ultrasound, more for my own sense of security after our loss than any other reason. Everything looked fine and I am measuring exactly what I said, 6 weeks 5 days, due November 6th.

Here's the little Baby Blob


Amanda went with me to help wrangle Natalya (which wasn't really that big of a deal since we were only there a few minutes, but just to be on the safe side). She only lives about two minutes from the imaging center, so she was happy to go. It is always neat to see the baby in utero, even when it's nothing more than a pulsating blob. :) And we did get to see the hearbeat pulsing. Very, very cool.

In other news, Natalya is getting sick. I don't know what she picked up or where she picked it up- could have been one of many places, but she's got a stuffy/runny nose and she feels warm. I also noticed her pulling an ear today and when I asked her if it hurt she said it did. I will withhold judgement on that until tomorrow and if it seems to be still bothering her, I'll take her to the dr.

Otherwise, we're doing good. :) Waiting and hoping for Doug to have some other job opportunities coming his way to get him home more often. We're all really tired of him being gone all the time. It's been a year of this, and we're ready for something different.

No comments: