Saturday, November 17, 2007

Healthy Babies, Happy mommies

I am surrounded. It seemd this week is the week for me to run across women, both people I've known and famous people, who have given birth to healthy babies. The catch? The ones I'm being inundated with are all around 6 lb. Margaret was 5lb 3 oz. So close to that 6lb mark that it makes me think of her everytime, and think that had I been induced jut several days prior, she'd be here today and likely not have any health problems.

Quite frankly, it sucks.

I've said it before, but all I can think of is why all these women are granted a healthy baby and I wasn't. What did I do wrong? What should I have done differently? Why was she taken from us before we got to know her? I am so sick of hearing, everything happens for a reason, and, it's God's plan, and so on that I could scream. I do feel that way, and I say it often enough myself, but if one more person says that to try to make me feel better I am going to throw something.

No comments: