Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The potty update- strikes again

So several days in and several accidents a day still, but she's now got it down that panties and pee don't mix, however, if I put pants on top of the panties, she will forget unless I periodically ask her if she needs to go. She has gone a few times without my prompting, but not many.
On the other hand, she also has figured out (no matter what she's wearing) when she has to go poop to tell me. YAY!! For the last couple of days she has informed me each time she had to go poop, and then run into the bathroom to go.
A day at a time...

In other news, Doug's headed ot Pennsylvania, then up to Buffalo, NY. He's a mite nervous about the weather expected up there tomorrow. He hasn't driven in adverse conditions yet, so the possibly prediction of snow/ice is making him a twinge nervous. I know he will be fine, but there it is nevertheless.
And he says I am a worrier. HA!

No comments: